EMC & MCQuarterly

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, May 21, 2012.

1. awesome :)... just browsed.. will definitely give it a good read in the morning :D
  2. btw... my favorite article... "From a Moderator's Eyes" Maybe now some of you can see a little bit more of the work that goes into being one, regardless of the what server they work for.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  3. Great read! :D
    Was that an iSmooch oringinal comic i saw sneaked in there. :p
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  4. It's very awesome how many of the community creations were from EMC. 4 of 6, I think? :D
    will_iamd likes this.
  5. :( Why you no put my cube that you said you were going to put in? I recon that would have been far more of an epic pic than a room from the hotel :(
  6. Me gusta. What about printed copies?
  7. Go EMC! :D
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  8. Printed copies will occur if we can meet that quota. Sadly, with as many readers as we're receiving, very few are ordering.

Sorry for the little gallery, too. We had to squeeze to make the printing agencies happy.
  9. Aww... I'll talk to all my Minecraft-playing IRL friends, I know none of them have seen this yet.
    I just finished reading through the whole thing, and might I say that I'm famous :) and that Smooch needs to make more comics like that.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  10. I bought 2 copies yesterday :D
  11. I'm überexcited for the next issue. I hear EMC will be the spotlight server! :D
  12. So out of the whole magazine, I reckon the gallery was the most important! Showing off your "readers" creations the people that are what makes the magazine. Without the people, where would your magazine be? I reckon the gallery should have been bigger. One page for the gallery is measly, and please tell me who picked the picture, because the rubiks cube was far better, actually, there were lots of other pictures of a grander scale!!
  13. I did not choose it. :p I agree, though. Luckily, first issues are great places to learn. :)
    MR2R2M likes this.
  14. I bought 2 because im putting one in a drawing for my friends
  15. Well, here's hoping the magazine takes off, so what's been learnt can be implemented :)
  16. We just upgraded our software (a little after the fact, but meh), so we have much, much better mobile and tablet support.

EDIT: All screenshot submissions have been added to our online Gallery. Expect a much more extensive in-magazine gallery in the future.
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  17. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  18. Great idea and nicely done.

I have bought mine already and maybe buying a couple more for friends.

Hang in there guys and keep up the great work.
  19. Nice, but all the photos I sent in of my rubiks cube, monster can and lighthouse aren't in the gallery?
  20. The online gallery? I have 50 or so images still to add. I'm testing different gallery applications at the time. Sorry about that! For inside the magazine, regrettably, we only had the one page this time; expect 5+ pages next time of player builds. We've decided to let the online version have more content than the print so we don't run into these issues again.
    MR2R2M likes this.