EMC & MCQuarterly

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, May 21, 2012.

1. yes about 1.29$ us money
  2. This us great.
  3. Most quarterly magazines run $6-12 per issue, so we hope this works with you all. Our production costs aren't terribly much, and we're just asking to give something back to the community in the end, so that's our justification. :)

And thanks for the support!
    MR2R2M and JustinGuy like this.
  4. Of course. I love that people are taking the initiative to start something like this for the benefit of the whole Minecraft community. So, don't thank us, thank YOU.
  5. While Justin and Jeremy sit there smoking cigars.
    SecretAznEks, Kells18 and Nole972 like this.
  6. I Like The Idea Of The Community Producing Their Own Creations Into The Magizine For Others To Read About And Maybe Join The Server It Is On ( Unless Single Player )
  7. Ok. Thanks.
  8. Also, I'd like to clarify that EMC isn't the sole server included in this project with MCQuarterly. Just a supporter along with other servers in the community. :)
  9. I like this project, very clean concept and great start (only the best partner with EMC!)
    anyways:
    Do they need a designer?
    LOL
    *Yeah i'm a troll, but also a critic person, sorry to say but i didn't like to much that first impression...*
  10. lolz, grey text
  11. Wow. Your back!
    First time i see you since.... well since long ago! :p
  12. Hi :D I was unbanned in like february, just havent been on much. Im on alot though now :D
  13. EMC will ;)
    Frodomann1 and tshack235 like this.
  14. pre-ordered mine :D
    Can't wait to check it out!
  15. Well... THIS SEEMS FREAKING AWESOME....

That is all.
  16. I'll think about ordering mine. I'm leaning in the direction of ordering it because it seems awesome! :D
  17. Quarterly? That not very often...
  18. If it is only 1.29 US dollar why not it one lol.
  19. sounds like it could be awesome
  20. Big things, things like releases of large mod platforms, don't happen very often, either. We don't report on the minor updates that every other Minecraft news site posts the second the material emerges. We're more concerned with the larger updates as well as plugin developments which often are released more subtly.

Most online transaction agencies (like Paypal) take a small flat fee plus a percentage. The flat fee is generally negligible for large transactions, but at $1, it is very large (we'd have no money to donate to developers/community events).

Thanks! It's been a huge joy to see everyone's support. I think it'll be truly great to show off the community to the community; a quarterly MineCon for everyone of sorts. :)
    MR2R2M and SecretAznEks like this.