EMC Dragon Tombs Info

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Actually you can bring items, as the mob arena on smp5 had that option. But you bring at your own risk sort of thing...
  2. are these going to be randomly generated or are they going to be placed by the staff when permission is given?
  3. I have a feeling this is going to be used the way it wasn't meant to be used....
    wassatthen and 10101Link10101 like this.
  4. I agree
    10101Link10101 likes this.
  5. Trade in your egg at SMP1. If you don't, I wouldn't really complain. This is a great step and the things that cause issues regarding "base stealing" can be resolved. (Besides, the griever would have to waste an egg) :)
  6. You will take nothing it the arena. You might want to be kitted out for the journey to the portal. You will be provided with items in the arena. I am not going to reveal what you will find inside, that's up to you lot to figure out. Some of you have played a vechs complete the monument map, imagine one of his mob filled areas with an added enderdragon. This will be a tough fight.
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  7. This is so great, experience and dragon eggs. YEEEAAAA, need a team though.
  8. EASY! - I completed nightmare realm twice.

Questions

When do this portals start spawning?

How far out is the limit for them to spawn?

What sort of depth in the earth will they spawn?
  9. I just wonder, when will this start, and end?
  10. I see that here that it is a great thing, ( obviously not for me ) but it's all about the community right? And we have to change things to keep the people rolling in, it's just that the dragon egg was going to be the achievement to keep me on EMC, but now I'm not sure what lays ahead for me, I just liked being one of the 5 luckiest people on EMC, I guess Thats life, it's always been hard on me, and my short 4 weeks of owning 1 of 5 eggs are over, I guess it's just time for me to except my loss and look onto the future :(
  11. Dd you guys mod the mob arena plugin?
  12. The future of being one of the few egg holders with 20 eggs while everyone else searches for portals and tries to collect their own. Think how big the /wild is, how small a 3*3*3 portal is in comparison. You're going to be ahead of the game on Eggs for a long time, and you have 20 chances for claiming wilderness land before anyone else as well.
    ItsMeMatheus and IcecreamCow like this.
  13. You got your achievement. It's been ticked of your list. Time for a new achievement. Be the first to break a barrier you will then always be the first to break it. How many people know who hold the current 1 mile world record and how many know who broke the 4 minute mile barrier, a lot more know of Roger Bannister than know Hicham El Guerrouj (thanks google).
  14. This looks really fun but i haven't even found a emerald in the wild yet lol XD thank Notch for villager trading :)
  15. or get 20 more?
  16. EMC IS VAAAANILLLLLLLA!!!!11!!!!!!
    10101Link10101 likes this.
  17. Who wants to form a Tomato Team? PM me!
  18. ILL buy your egg for 1.5M
  19. OK, first and foremost, fricking AWESOME idea and feature!! I can't wait to see this up and running with no glitches (though Im sure there will be some kinks to work out). I'm thinking some of the people who posted "boo-hoo, poor me Im leaving EMC blaa blaa blaa" threads will be coming back after this gets off the ground.

Some questions (I know some were asked but I just want to list them so they get looked at/considered/addressed. Im also assuming there will be another official thread with all the details when this gets launched that will clear most of these questions up.)

Each person that enters gets a dragon egg? Surviving teamates only?

It was mentioned that existing bases should stock up on eggs to claim their bases... so it WILL be possible for someone to claim another persons base?!?

What if there's a few people in a base, will there be a way to adjust who can build/use/etc?

Will there be a grace period between when this launches and when the eggs can be used to claim land to allow time for people who have bases to find portals and collect eggs?

Will the wild land claim have a time limit, ie. derelict policy?

Will the claimed wild land be excluded/safe from wild resets?

Will the portals have a distance limit like strongholds, ie. within 10,000 from spawn? Reason I'm asking, what if someone is 50k out... will they have an opportunity to find portals, or do they need to come closer to spawn?

Very excited about this!! like like like
  20. see the only problem i have with this is the fact that it is only my brother that i can really trust on this and could u make it so that there is a minimum of 2 people on sum events
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.