[CONTEST] Voting Competition 2015 (locked)

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VOTING CONTEST 2015
    Read carefully.
    Contest ends November 30th at 11:59 pm EMC time.

There are 4 'tiers' to this contest. Each tier has a different prize and amount of prizes awarded to random participants.

Tier 1: Those that have 40 vote bonus INCREASES between now and Nov. 30th.
    5 prizes (Diamond Voter's Block) awarded at this level to random people in tier.

Tier 2: Those players that have 75 vote bonus INCREASES between now and Nov 30th.
    3 prizes (Redstone Voter's Block) awarded at this level to random people in tier.

Tier 3: Players with a vote bonus TOTAL of over 400 on Nov 30th.
    2 prizes (Emerald Voter's Block) awarded at this level to random people in tier.

Tier 4: Players with a vote bonus TOTAL of over 750 on Nov 30th.
    1 prize (Beacon Voter's Block) awarded at this level to random people in tier. Yes, these people do exist.

Players may win more than once in different categories if they qualify. Alternate accounts may participate. If there are any voting hiccups between now and November 30th, there may be adjustments to the criteria. If you have any questions, please ask and I will do my best to answer.

It is possible to raise your voting bonus more than once per day. Vote on one or more sites every 16 hours to earn a vote bonus increase. Vote on all sites and you can potentially earn a vote bonus increase every 12 HOURS!

Good Luck! :)
    See vote.emc.gs for the list of voting links.
  2. Ooo, sounds interesting :D

Time to get back into the habit of voting daily
  3. awesome (I was almost the first person to post, but I didn't realize I clicked on "read more" right after this thread was posted)! :p
  4. Awesome! I shall continue to vote daily :p
  5. Darn, I could only possibly qualify for the Diamond or Redstone one...
  6. I have a vote bonus over 400 ^.^
  7. Here comes $$$
  8. Yasssss....Now I have a reason to get back into that voting routine!!
    Starzival likes this.
  9. I think minecraftservers.com buggered up on me :/.
  10. When it says 5 diamond block prizes, does it mean only 5 people can win?
  11. Well everyone wins because voting gives you rewards by itself, but yes. 5 people will win from the first tower. Each will receive one block.
  12. Same here.

Also:

I thought you vote streak could only increase once per 16 hours.

Sorry first time seeing this contest. First 5 to do so or at end 5 will be drawn from all who did this.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  13. 5 will be randomly drawn. Aikar let me know that voting on all 10 sites allows you to increase every 12 hours.
  14. Interesting.. Guess my alts don't get votes for 2 months lol Unless can different usernames be used on the same IP and same vote site?
  15. That's up to the voting site. I do not believe they can. Your phone is usually a diff ip though
    ThaKloned likes this.
  16. :eek: and that's why you do what you do :D Fear not alts! Votes for all!
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  17. Will the block reward go under the winner's name?
    I've stopped voting on this account and am voting on another one solely for the voting rewards, but that account is actually someone else's account (he doesn't play on EMC) and if i win, i'd rather the block either not say the name or say my main account's name xD
  18. Voting every 16 hours is impossible for me to keep up for more than 2 days and it requires me to not vote at all the 3rd day because of school & sleep so there's no way I can get the redstone block. Can't vote on every site because I have an alt and to vote on all sites on my phone isn't possible since I know of at least 2 of them that block mobile voting.

Still can get the diamond one though, and it sounds like a cool contest. Kind of wish that the 75 streak thing was lower so it's attainable for people with school, but hey I'm not complaining about a free contest :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.