Contest: The Incredible Machine!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JabrZer0, Feb 24, 2012.

1. It's directly in front of the spawn u must pull the level to open it (I put access to JabrZer0)
  2. Username: PThagaard
    Server: Utopia
    Lot #: 5158
    Location on Lot, if Necessary: You'll need to be guided there (Let me know when you've got the time.)
    Function: 24 hour digital MC clock working on SMP without redstone freezes :) (Format: HH:mm - ex: 23:59) Based on a glass/wool memory block for each digit and a single row to activate next digit and so on. Powered by a railroad stoppable clock.

Username: PThagaard
    Status: Complete (The 1.1 BUD glitch is however pissing me off..)
    Location on Lot, if Necessary: You'll need to be guided there (Let me know when you've got the time.)
    Function: Dice game based on random number generator with a automatic "system goes dead after 3 tries" all connected to a full-automatic game with a prize when you hit a sixer and a nice little tune played when winning.

Username: PThagaard
    Function: Bank system. Railcart based secure banking system with a 4 digit pin-number to access the bank. The pin-code is fully uncrackable with autoreset on wrong digits. (Also plays a very nice little melody when the right pinnumber has been entered - and opens the door)

ALL SYSTEMS are wool-based, and color-divided in order to understand each circuit.

Edit: How do you choose one of thoose 3 :/ Anyone wanna pick one :D?
    amadai, Malicaii12 and nnnnmc1 like this.
  3. I thought he said only 1 entry ;P
    gtabmx likes this.
  4. Dammit, good point... But cant choose!
  5. Your bank sound great :)
  6. Id like to see someone even try and beat PThagaard, Smartest redstone guy ever ;)
    PThagaard likes this.
  7. Hm im on my 3ds sorry bout the double post this thing is slower than anything else.Im going to make a few things but they're all connected so it'll count as 1 thing :)
  8. I would never be able to make a automatic farm. Also, I use your melon farm when food goes low at my wild camp!
    d1223m likes this.
  9. BUD is a Block Update Detector switch. Any redstone expert knows this.
    I am also working on making it hoe-activated, and more concealed. Most of the Redstone is already underground, but that's only half the battle.
  10. Username:621op
    Server:smp5
    Lot#:10545
    location on lot,once you spawn to your left the door will be open
    Function it is a automatic wheat farm once you pull the lever redstone goes through pistons and puts water all of the wheat farm so u could collect it at the end
  11. Hm.... I might try to make something from a scratch. I think i already have a small idea...

12. Username:ZzyborgHD
    Server:Smp1
    Lot # (or Wild):743
    status (complete / not complete):not complete.
    Location on Lot, if Necessary:under ground
    Function (What does your machine do?): Elevator
  13. is it possible to light netherrack aflame with redstone?
  14. No.

[Edit] ... saying that... maybe. But not just by putting a signal into it! I think you would have to move a block next to something already on fire.
  15. no cause nether cant c<atch fire from other bloks just direct lighting with a flint and steel
    however there r mods to make nether rack inflambel with redstone
  16. No, noway to do this at all.
  17. Silent, you are talking about a Rube Goldberg. Look up once in minecraft, they're kinda cool. I've seen HALO, COD, Terraria, and other video games have rube goldbergs made.
  18. I think this contest will be intersting... Shame people dont have longer to work on them though
  19. yea, sorry about that :p I'm not going to be able to organize voting etc during school though, and I'm on break that week, so I can do it then. Thats the only reason it had to be that short. Still, it's about 3 weeks, which should be enough time for most people.
  20. Username:OrangePie123
    Server: smp2
    Lot#:4472
    Function: Mob grinder, so you dont waste durability on tools