Calling All Dragon Egg Owners!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Yeah for turning vanilla into Rocky Road.
    /me sad
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  2. Hmm should The Tomato King lend his voice to this cause...
    margaritte likes this.
  3. Pfft, we're french vanilla. :p
  4. Were swearing vanilla?
  5. I don't know why you'd be sad...this is an exciting update....that you never have to participate in if you don't want.
    IronClad1017, mba2012 and Maxarias like this.
  6. Speaking from the perspective of a dragon egg owner, I always believed that there should be more access to them and the idea of having a use to them is also exciting. Though I will be sad to lose an item that served as a status symbol (in my eyes at least), i am more excited to know that more community players will have access to them as I did understand the plight of many players that would gaze at my egg and think they would never be able to have one of their own (for less than 2 million rupees).
    mba2012, topdawg657 and Maxarias like this.
  7. I typed perfect English there! (Assuming you mean the whole 'pardon my french' thing people say when they swear) ;)

In other news, I've looked over all the intros so far, and love them all. This is going to be a tough choice, but there can only be one voice.. Whelp, hope I get more entries, because this isn't over until the 28th!
  8. I always wish I had a dragon egg, I really want one now!!
  9. So, did I miss the 'special use' everyone's talking about?
  10. No you have not- The special Use hasn't been released yet...
  11. yeah best parteh evah!
    mba2012 and chickeneer like this.
  12. battmeghs and margaritte like this.
  13. Your name..... and that post doesn't compute..
  14. Off topic. This was your 800th post.
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. mba2012 likes this.
  16. As I see new voice entries, I'll add them to my website/blog that is no where near in shape. I am not ready to post it to the public yet, but you may be able to find it with a little digging.
  17. I am assuming Aikar is designing that one..