[Auction] Diamond Pickaxe {Silk Touch I, Efficiency III, Unbreaking III}

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Stads0, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's not over!
    Alrighty so does anyone want to bid 12100r?!?
  2. You just got that one in! Anyone for 12200r?
  3. We have 12500r! Do I hear 12600r?!?
  4. is that a challenge?!?!!?? :p (troll mode engaged!)
  5. So Brennian are you dropping out to either let imBobertRobert win at 12500r or even another bidder? Why not bid 12600r?
  6. Just a heads up from another auction where the OP excessively bumped his thread:
    might want to cool it on the bumps....
    AlexChance likes this.
  7. Yeah I know but most of my posts in this thread have purely been to keep track of bids and keep them on record because I was in an auction once where someone bid let's say 100r then another person bid 150r when the auction was about to finish the secone person deleted the bid in their post. So that is why I record every bid.
  8. these are ALL bumps...
    and thats just the first page...... -.-
  9. Ok, I get that man.. but come on, we're not stupid, we know most of your post's are bumps plain and simple.
    for instance:
    you already "recorded" the 12600 bid, and yet you bumped it again to get your thread active again. just saying you should cut back on the frequency thats all.. you're insulting our intelligence by trying to convince us your posts arent bumps...
  10. look its been over a day. haven't i won?
  11. *cough cough* so I heard Bobert has the highest bid and te auction is supposed to be over! ;)
  12. Yes you have one the pick for 12500r imBobertRobert! I will send you and email on EMC with more details ;)
  13. alrighty thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.