AC Inc. | Setting up functioning mob spawner services!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by AlexC__, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just out of curiosity, how much would it be for a quadruple spawner? I remember i saw one when i was just starting gold membership (90 - 100 days ago)

I cant remember where it was :(
  2. That would be in the "Other" section I forgot to add, again. Coming now. ;)
  3. Nope it's just in the cOrner of a cave
  4. Actually I think there was a minshaft after the cave with the spawner
  5. Yeah that was it.
  6. Well I didn't touch it
  7. Not accepting orders for 10 hours due to minecraft.net login servers being down.
  8. I have found a cave spider spawner. It works and all but it takes for ever to get XP. Can you help me? But I won`t need you to do it I just want you to come and look at it to show me how to make it better.
  9. That's a spawner fix - 1250r. Please contact me in a PM when the server is back up or in 10 hours. :) Please note that if the spawner is not using the piston style design and you would like me to make one, that is a full spider spawner fee.
  10. Accepting orders once again.
  11. Blaze spawner orders paused.
  12. Orders continued, updated OP. :)
  13. alex back to my question do you do hostile mob spawners aka creeper spawners
  14. I only work with hostile mob spawners (the spawners found in dungeons, I don't do natural spawners). You can't get creeper spawners too - only spider, blaze, skeleton and zombie.
  15. but like natural spawners i was wondering if i could work for you no money
  16. Nah sorry bud.
  17. kk im just bored
  18. Oh okay.
  19. Another satisfied customer. :)
  20. I am offering my referral of Alex. I had a broken Blaze Trap that I bought for 50k off an auction from 621op. I had the materials, and I needed the old trap taken down and a new one put up. Alex, after 2 days, set off on the expedition to the coordinates. Even though he died twice, the price barely went up. After Alex was all done and made sure everything worked, he took the trip back to the spawn and deleted the coords of my grinder, never to appear again in his computer's files. The grinder works with record speed now, and I am getting about 30 levels every 20 minutes. Please, if you need a trap set up, USE ALEX!!
    Herbrin3 and AlexChance like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.