AC Inc. | Setting up functioning mob spawner services!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by AlexC__, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have one of these too, they are a PAIN to make.... the lava switch is a reall pain in the butt... i had to get help to repair it, but it is fully functional now... if yours is broke, i totally feel your pain man!:(
    RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66 likes this.
  2. Alex is definitely legit :) He's not going to tell anyone your co-ordinates. I would recommend him to anyone interested in making a grinder.
    RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66 and AlexChance like this.
  3. Naww thanks all, especially Dejaja :D <3 *Spams like button*

I can promise you, I would never ever think about giving coords away :) I have just completed working with Oidking and his grinder - it works lol. If you're still not sure, feel free to ask him :)

And I shall work my heart out to figure out how to make blaze spawners in single player, then I shall offer that assistance also :)

Also, my travel fees are going to be lowered soon :)
  4. Guys... This is a great deal so, stop complaining, and Alex I moved to smp8 but I will still sell u stuff so don't take my loyal suppliers shop away please. Also will you do the spawner in a different server?
  5. I do it on any server :)
  6. You're welcome.
    Alex is 'legit'. He is one of the select few people I met on EMC whom I would trust with my money. He is an active member of the community, one who upholds the rules while providing a role model for others, and one who gives back with all of his great shops + services. And even if he was reduced to the low level of selling coordinates, why would he? He already has over 250k.
  7. Thankss bro :) *over 250k* ;)
  8. Orly? *edited*
  9. How much would an ethos lab blaze spawner grinder cost to make from scratch?

10. ...Also, you must have the actual spawner, I just make it.

*EDIT* I'm learning how to make the Ethos style blaze farm now. It seems VERY tough, expensive and time consuming to make, plus the fact that the Nether world is so dangerous won't help with fees.
  11. yeah, alex, let me know if you want a little help learning it as I just built a fully functioning ethos blaze trap with on/off switch and trap and reset buttons. ethos says to set the all the crusher repeaters at 4, but I found that that was too long and killed quite a few blazes everytime it was activated, so i set a few to 3 and now it's usually about 2 punches per blaze... however, I dont punch them anymore now that ive discovered splash potions! Ive gone from xp lvl 0 to lvl 36 with one splash potion if you let them collect for long enough;)

250k, there gets to be a point where if you have that much money, there isnt really anything you can spend it on, so you just help others with their projects, as Alex seems to be busying himself with at the moment. he doesnt really need the money, but if he did it for free, he'd have so many requests he wouldnt be able to get to them all.
  12. Wish ppl. would stop using Ethos' designs and make their own.
  13. Thanks, I'll keep that in mind :) Yeah I use splash potions on my zombie grinder, except it's kind of a waste now because you have to kill every few minutes :/

And I basically spend all my money on massive projects, it drained 100kish from my pocket when I built that big mall. I also spent 70k on TNT for that community farm, which I am about to start constructing :) AND! I plan on starting an investment company + SMP # MALL franchise xD
  14. i dont see why you feel that way? ethos has a lot of great contructs that are widely known and used... i dont see why you would have a problem with that.. :confused: Ive made a few of his builds and have learned a TON just from the process... some I have even modified to fit my needs. I think its a great way to learn. For instance, i knew NOTHING about repeaters until i set up the blaze trap, and now I understand them much better than before, but am not a master by any means.

Alex, i dont know if you have visited my mall on smp6 at all, or what your ideas are for a "mall franchise" but I would be intrested in a partnership of some kind to join forces... let me know if that intrests you. FYI I have about 5-6 vacant but completely built floors in my mall atm that I am trying to find a use for. I WAS going to rent them, but I couldnt find a way around the container flags... I didnt want a floor renter having access to other floors shop chests, so the floors are unused atm.
  15. Okay, well, Alex, I do have a Blaze Grinder in the Nether of SMP2 that needs fixing. The part that keeps them trapped in broke...I will pay extra because of Danger Fees.
  16. I'd be interested ;) Once I have some personal stuff out the way, and finished some big projects, I'll let you know. The mall franchise would be the same building as mine, except one on each server and the designated server number instead of the 2.
    BTW, you can give people access to just their floor with an [ACCESS] sign above the chest and the actual shop in front of it. It's a bit messy, but what can you do.
  17. we tried the access signs, it was problematic and didnt work the way we wanted it to.
    About the mall franchise, i think if I understand you, you want to have a mall on each server following your model for the building? In that case, I'd have to pass. I was thinking more of a partnership of our individual builds; not really big on the idea of tearing mine down to build a replica of yours... I hope that didnt come off as arrogant, thats not how I meant it, its just I put a lot of effort into my current mall.
  18. Ahaha I understand, that's fine :)
  19. UPDATE: Changed travel fees and edited post.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.