1.3 Woes

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My furnaces are not working in town but function well in the wild
    migueldemesa likes this.
  2. the pistons for my front door and my cobble gens have disappeared i hope these things get fixed soon
  3. Experiencing most issues mentioned. Just a matter of patience until there's a bug fix.
  4. I lost my Emerald Ore D:
  5. So If I were to loose a Dragon Egg you wouldn't give me another?
  6. Quandary texturepack lover!
  7. hey icecreamcow thanks for these posts. iveonly had one problem and that was piston lag. im glad that we have a good staff to help fix these problems. thanks!
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  8. I just lost 3o minutes of work and 10 apples. I made a bunch of changes to my residence, visited anopther residence, and when i returned, all of the changes were reverted.
    topdawg657 likes this.
  9. I've seen this problem too.
  10. We're all getting those; just lost 6 blocks of lapis which were attached to sticky pistons. Makes playing not at all interesting until the situation is corrected.
  11. Updated main post. Please feel free to add to the list of "issues" here and I'll put them on the main page if a lot of people are experiencing them.
    topdawg657 likes this.
  12. So far on smp5 i have had no issues with pistons, but im not risking 100 stickies again until this buggy release is fixed.
  13. - Chests being stuck open; no sound effect while being opened.
    - Furnaces not working.
    - Shift clicking stacks of items out of chests, walking, and then they appear back in the chest.
    - Sheep taking forever to grow wool back.
    - Building on your/someone's res and the progress resets as if you never did anything. (Really annoying)

What else?
  14. Wow, just after i post this, i lose over 50 regular pistons from using them yesterday:/ I have no unhooked and redstone source, and i know this was already suggested, but for those who didnt read the updated part of the OP,
    Disconnect all pistons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Issues I've seen:

if you spawn in a res and you're a few blocks higher than animals, villagers, or people then they are invisible unless you drop down and are on the same level as them.

i've also seen people who appear like they're flying around but they really aren't... it's just glitchy and looks like that

also everyone looks like steve even if they have skins loaded
    topdawg657 likes this.
  16. About 3 times i was trying to go out 8k blocks out and when i get close to my destination my fps goes from 60 to 5-0 and freezes and than it just crashes :( i lost alot of diamonds and items.
  17. i've seen it glitch out in the wild, i end up just having to go a few blocks over and continue on...
  18. I was out in the nether with a friend and "lagged out" into lava. Lost a lot of expensive tools and armor. I don't know how I died. I turned around and fell in and my friend says "You lag spiked into lava."
  19. Alot of money is being lost right now :(
  20. well while it's happening your best bet is to be safe and don't go near where you might be killed, that's worked for me so far. i haven't lost anything.

i've helped out all my friends in the game so if they did lose anything they are well off now :)
    Bugmo1207 and topdawg657 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.